Monday, July 16, 2007

Big Changes

Well first of all, I graduated.
In short order, the rest of my life changed, too.
The following Monday, I confirmed that I had a job waiting for me in Innovation Park working for Calyx Metrology, a small equipment calibration firm. That same day, I asked Katie to marry me, and she said yes!
So, the following week saw us both moving out here to State College, PA. We moved into our apartments, and she started her research work, and I my job. All of this was in May, and I'm just writing this post now, so you could imagine how busy I've been. That being said, I'm finally getting to make some pretty cool stuff. In particular, I've been playing around with some PICAXE microcontrollers that I bought, and doing cool stuff with them. Stay tuned for more on that.

No comments: