Monday, February 27, 2006

In the Last Week...

In the last week, I've definitely been busier than I've been since the beginning of the semester, or maybe even since the beginning of this school year. At the same time, I've been making a lot of stuff. I've been working on the experimental setup for my independent study, composing some new music, and creating a lot of interesting circuits for my digital design class.
I also have to make myself ready, this week, for two tests: Discrete Structures and Multivariable Calculus.
In other news, the quote that started a new game was put up by my friend Pete Oliver as an away message:
You're driving down the road, and you stop at a red light. The archbishop pulls up beside you, and rolls down his window. He asks: "Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?" You hand him a jar from your glove compartment, and he spreads some on a communion wafer. As he bites into it, you wake up screaming, and your pillow is missing.
My friend Pete HDP (the OTHER Pete) and I started making this into a very weird Mad-Libs. He said he'd post some of the ones he came up with, so a link will be up shortly to that.

No comments: